GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

for some reason i cant get the pics off my sd card, i think it needs a format or sumthin...

but anyway i had pics of the roof and busted seams... that factory seam seal had no chance, that shit is sun baked hard as brick and it just crumbled out of the supports.

I pulled off the ratty ass headliner material as well, ill go and pick up some material with the wifey on her next craft shopping trip.

The more i look at them the more i dislike the door pods as well. maybe i shoulda did some body work and made em perfect and used new vinyl, i dunno.

They sound ok, but not up in the center of the truck where it should be. it sounds like they are coming from the floor..

any suggestions on new pods??

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I hope this will be my voltage drop cure.. Im also really getting suspect of this alternator, 300a i dont think so..i need a damn Clamp to check it..

Posted Image

Its a SVR80-12 Valve regulated wet deep cycle. The new models are Dry Cells from my understanding, this one however, is defentily full of liquid..:D

I have to finish up this beer bong build in the am, but i hope to get my roof close to done, and get the battery in.. my amp is scheduled for a 9am delivery.. oh yaa!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

cant wait to see what it does with the other amp. keep up the good work man

Man does that make 2 of us!! Thanks!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

hey man, its looking good. i miss my old fubars alot. makes me wish i had my old ones agian. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

hey man, its looking good. i miss my old fubars alot. makes me wish i had my old ones agian. haha

Bills

I love the fact i only gave 75bux ea for em new and they have this much output..

Thanks!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Just picked up my amp from Josh's work, and got the roof all foamed up, sounds pretty dead now.

Im going to work on the battery now, then ill throw in amp #2

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Today:

Battery rack built and in, need to get a nicer looking hook than the ones that holding the strap. I put in the loop i found to hook it in(instead of the core support)

I need to go get about 15ft of 1/0 and 3more ring ends to hook up the 2nd battery beofre i run the speakers wires into the new amp, but its in and wired up.

The MDF of the battery rack is coated in a thick runny ass coat of Clear Laquer untill i get a can of black bed liner, i want to test the durability of the mount before i waste 11bucks on making to look better, but didnt want moisture to get it first.

Ill trim foam tomorrow after it cures all night.. but this is what the roof ended up looking like, i just dont have the funds to go with my original plans, i had alot less MDF leftover than i thought i did.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s