GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

yea.. youtube

I figure it out, gotta convert from MOD to MPG.. gimme a little while to convert em

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

All 3 Loaded finally..

these 2 or the only ones WaF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aJT5hJPaI Blueberry YumYum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjQ_gFVYQY Wet Dolphin

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Yeah worked for me. Could not hear the lows that well but I could see the roof and cab window flexing. Glad u finally got the vids up. The highs sounded good as well. How u liking them Fubars?

The camera really doesnt pick up the lows does it? I just got some cheapo Logitec speaks on the pc so i thought it was just me..

The roof and doors flex really bad, the roof makes awful noises most of the time...We will try and get some more vids tomorrow.

I am super suprised how the Fubars sound...For paying 75 bux for em i got my monies worth and some... Stepping up to 4 and doing some much needed elecrical upgrades will do alot as well so i really can not complain.

Within the next 2-3 weeks i will be Installing

New 1/0 run(replace 4g)

a PZN2250 for mids/high. That poor little xplod ijust aint got it...

2 more Fubars and a new Enclosure.

New Battery Under the hood, and one for the audio, but i have the room under the hood to mount it as well.

and if this conversion kit will work, a 300amp Ohio Gen Alt. If not, have to keep the stocker till i recoup some funds.

Build some real Amp racks

And finish the interior by re working the upolsltry with new vinyl, head liner, and pssible wrapped dash.

Installing my New Shiny Chrome Front Bumper since whoever owed this truck before obviously had an issue with parking blocks, or something that hieght.

Its an ongoing thing to keep my Bi-polar ass outa the ward...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Yeah I have four in the back of my Equinox. They sound really good to me. I am more into sound quality then earth moving bass but I do like to bump them on occasion. I need a bigger amp to get moving as much as yours. One of these days I will get around to doing a video. Do u prefer the sound of the ported enclosure over that of the sealed u had before?

Yeah I have four in the back of my Equinox. They sound really good to me. I am more into sound quality then earth moving bass but I do like to bump them on occasion. I need a bigger amp to get moving as much as yours. One of these days I will get around to doing a video. Do u prefer the sound of the ported enclosure over that of the sealed u had before?

By Far i like the Ported over the sealed. I tune my boxes in the middle-high 30s instead of really low so i can get a bigger range, because i do listen to all types of stuff.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Well the rebuild is gonna have to wait a week or two, Go to the store, banging on the way home then all of a sudden..i smell burnt VC.

It still plays ok, but makes a awful clicking noise at about 4mm of travel behind the dust cap.. then the smell starts again.If they dont warranty it, im gonna video me plugging it into the wall, give it a proper send off ya know.

I did get one door trimed out before i ran outa glue tho..looks good ill get pics when they are both done.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived