GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

looks good can't wait for new vids

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

I should get some vids today, as long as i can get me some 1/0 to finish wiring the battery in.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

So um ya, the bass knob works great, except instead a +18db i think it cut it in half, cuzz it wont turn up to the point where i tuned to from the knob.. oh well

I have a very ruff tune on it right now, just for testing, i will get out the DMM and set voltages tomorrow and see what its got in it with the sunsonic and crossovers set. It is only a little louder than with the one amp, but i havent gotten into the gain at all, so once i get the subsonic set, ill start turning up things.. It moves a lot more air than i thought it was gonna tho..

I go to this car wash to tune and take vids, and there a apt complex about 100(*ninja edit..300yds I WISH)yards away. I was setting the amps a little and this dude pulls up.. He says is that your stero i heard, i said yes and i was sorry for bothering him i would turn it down. He replied by saying he was sitting in his living room in these Apts and the vibrations knocked his pepsi off his coffe table so he had to see what was making all the Boom.. We bsd for a few and he was super impressed with the truck. He was a older(mid 40s) gentleman and had 2 t2 10s in his s-10.. it was a cool experience!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Looks good. Your motivating me to get my system back into my 94 Silverado.

Thanks get out and do work son!!!!!

Im gonna run these bishes at 1ohm tomorrow and see how bad these Fubars can stink http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Now I Need Help!

Take the alternater out of the loop.

With 2 batteries why am i still dropping below 12-12.5 when its just in gear on the brake,stereo playing or not.

Its done this since i bought it, but to put that much load on the system??? And now with 2 batts, and a supposed 300a alt. Hell Even a stock alt should be able to keep 13v in 2 batteries when i put the truck in gear right!!??

If im banging around, and pull to a stop light with it still ringin', itll drop down to 11.9s and 12.0s, but as soon as i left off the brake and it begins to roll, it jumps right up to 14.5

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Noone can shed any light?? Wonder if a overdrive pulley will help me out..

I wired em up at 1ohm and set voltages today.

Um if math doesnt lie and the voltages are true these 1500.1 do a little more than 1500 watts...i get a 57.2 reading at full gain, and off the rms chart thats like 3200watts???!!! so i just set it by ear, then checked the voltages and equalled them to the lower of the settings.. Its suprising how far off you can be "by ear" it was almost 3 full volts outa whack.

I need a better place to tune at, the car wash was way to busy today..so i wil get the video camera out with me tomorrow and try to get this damn thang tuned! i want to get on a meter!!!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

with the alt and 2 batterys i have no clue why you would drop below 12v, maybe your alt went out? or something i run stock alt and 2 stock batterys and at full tilt i see no drop at all so hell i have no clue i would say check your alt thats only thing that pops into my head right off the bat

with the alt and 2 batterys i have no clue why you would drop below 12v, maybe your alt went out? or something i run stock alt and 2 stock batterys and at full tilt i see no drop at all so hell i have no clue i would say check your alt thats only thing that pops into my head right off the bat

Ya i did, it did it with the stocker, and now with the Ohio Gen. too. I just dont understand what would be causing that much load. It doesnt have ABS, or fancy computer controlled bblah blahs..Hell im rocking straight sterring column, no airbags even..

I will get videos tomorrow regardless of the voltage ordeal, you guys deserve to see it after all my b-sing around with this build.

Its loud but not what i had hope for to be honest. I really thought i could be able to pull out a 150 with it, but i dont think my tune is that far off(it might be, 1st 2-sub amp setup ive evr tuned)and just dont think that pinch in your ear is hard enough..maybe 45's but i cant stand to speculate..i gotta find a meter soon, or wait till the Mi show:(

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived