How did i miss this??

I like the build... My girls Jetta isnt gonna be as loud as this one but Hell I could barely fit (1) ported 12 in hers.... We need a lil trunk space. Lookin good mang. Cant wait till that back glass is all done, The things gonna look CLEAN!

lol yea it was a pain in the ass fitting those 15s in there but it turned out just like i wanted it too. and yea it should be done sometime this week all it needs now is a little bit more smoothing and defining different lines here and there then were gonna paint it trim black to match the front of the box.

nice build man. btw I love those jetta's. My friend got one bagged

yea im planning on just bagging the rear and jus lowering the front, i wanna see if i can get it to sit or atleast crush a can a lil lol thanks for the comments fellaz

went out to a car show/audio sound off got the jetta meterd it hit 139.7db on music, not the loudest but after some tuning im sure i could make the 140 mark. im happy with it i really wasnt expectin too much.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of material works for buss bars? I see you used steel, but what others work and what thickness is it?

I am tired of drilling through my ring connectors to connect them to my Kinetik

Archived