Powerful Green Laser Pointer! *pics*

Ok so, I have this 30mW Green Laser Pointer.

Most Red laser pointers are 2-5mW in power, this green laser is 30mW!! (just to give you an idea of its power)

Photo_022107_001.jpg

Photo_022107_002.jpg

Photo_022107_003.jpg

Photo_022107_004.jpg

Photo_022107_005.jpg

The reason I want to sell this is because, well I love it cuz its so powerful but I want to get a Green Laser Scope for my Airsoft gun and they are about the same price and I dont need 2 of them.. so..

This one can go pretty much as far as your eye can see, it goes 10 Miles estimated.. Very bright!! I caution you, not to shine in eyes, exposure for too long could cause blinding.

If your interested I'd love to sell it!!

A price for one of these can range 150-200$

I'll sell this one for 75$ (ship for free)

Hit me up!

06 SCION tC

Oh yea, I found this video that me and Chode made of a Frozen Co2 tank, but I was using the Laser in the video... so here you go! =D

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Cho...nt=100_1024.flv

By the way, you can actually see the BEAM in dark areas, like outside at night, you can point to stars... etc.. Ask Chode69! lol..

I failed to mention its usage... I've used this Green laser for a total of maybe 1 hour... i doubt anything more than that. Prolly only like 30 minutes total.. this is the only set of batteries I've ever used in it.. so..

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

Oh yea, I found this video that me and Chode made of a Frozen Co2 tank, but I was using the Laser in the video... so here you go! =D

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Cho...nt=100_1024.flv

By the way, you can actually see the BEAM in dark areas, like outside at night, you can point to stars... etc.. Ask Chode69! lol..

I failed to mention its usage... I've used this Green laser for a total of maybe 1 hour... i doubt anything more than that. Prolly only like 30 minutes total.. this is the only set of batteries I've ever used in it.. so..

i'd trade you a handheld police scanner :) .. 1000 channel duel trunking

whats duel trunking? lol..

Those things that scan channels like police channels, ambulance, races, telephone converstations.. etc..? lol..

Well hey this is cool... anyone want to trade anything with me?? lol

Yea.. it scans for stuff like that.. you can program it for certain frequencies near your area for specifics though and the list can be found online with ease...

but heh.. if your interested let me know.. it retails for $100+

I have one of those, it is strong enough to pop balloons or cut through a piece of tape. mine is 80mW it works pretty nice.

Its kinda something that a man aways wanted. a burning laser.

2 RF P215's

Rockford 1 farad digital cap

RF X6.c Amp

Alpine head unit

JBL GTO component door speakers and two way rear deck speakers