Are there any machine shops in sac anyone can recommend? Got this engine that needs some work done. Please dont come in here and just drop a phone number or some shops names cause I know where some are at, I just want to know if anyone here can recommend one they personally have had work done at or know of someone that has had work done a certain shop that did not good but great work lol. O yeah this is for a 350 Lt1 engine by the way.

Are there any machine shops in sac anyone can recommend? Got this engine that needs some work done. Please dont come in here and just drop a phone number or some shops names cause I know where some are at, I just want to know if anyone here can recommend one they personally have had work done at or know of someone that has had work done a certain shop that did not good but great work lol. O yeah this is for a 350 Lt1 engine by the way.

yeah on rosville road in teh cuts by dj plumbing place its called ADI'S its in the cuts he fixed all my cars that needed work a few times and his a family friend so i trust him i can get u a number if you want let me know

edit: from whati learned from experience i will never again go to a really big shop because they are careless and they dont care as long as they solve the problem and they will quick fix and u will be back withn the next month... the shop im talkin about he has been working side jobs and going to school and just open his shop and he needs business and he makes sure its done.

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.