Slowed/Bass Added Songs(HondaXPower/BassAddict32)

Ok tha name of the song I was looking for is at 2:05 is a Dj Paul song called Back da fuck back and tha other is Gucci Mane hold that thought

alright. idk if i can do the DJ Paul song but i can do gucci mane. i'll get it done for ya later today. i will try for DJ Paul.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well HondaXPower made a Youtube account which we both share. kinda trying to start something here. if ya like what we do, and you have a youtube account, please subscribe. it'll help us out alot and hopefully we can get something started! as for the song by E-40, i'll put it up soon.

EDIT: here is the link to the youtube account

http://www.youtube.com/user/SlowedProductions

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well HondaXPower made a Youtube account which we both share. kinda trying to start something here. if ya like what we do, and you have a youtube account, please subscribe. it'll help us out alot and hopefully we can get something started! as for the song by E-40, i'll put it up soon.

EDIT: here is the link to the youtube account

http://www.youtube.com/user/SlowedProductions

good job guys... keep up da work... you def slow shit wayy down

just remember outlets like youtube make it alot easier for artists and the RIAA to see their music being used in a "copyright infringment" way... not a, "cool, they made our song sound better" way... bigpimpin91 had to take a few down from youtube iirc

if i can make a suggestion... work on making the bass louder... ive noticed alot arent going over 18db... so theres still alot of room for more bass to be added within the data ranges without clipping... shoot for 21db+ and 25-26db max

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

good job guys... keep up da work... you def slow shit wayy down

just remember outlets like youtube make it alot easier for artists and the RIAA to see their music being used in a "copyright infringment" way... not a, "cool, they made our song sound better" way... bigpimpin91 had to take a few down from youtube iirc

if i can make a suggestion... work on making the bass louder... ive noticed alot arent going over 18db... so theres still alot of room for more bass to be added within the data ranges without clipping... shoot for 21db+ and 25-26db max

thanks man. and we'll keep a look out and watch for stuff like that. we don't want copyright infringement. that's bad. as for adding bass, we'll see what we can do to make our songs just that little bit better. btw, you don't do too bad of stuff either. lol. :good:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived