Slowed/Bass Added Songs(HondaXPower/BassAddict32)

can u do gucci mane trap house and pyrex pot? it would be gladly appreciated and u do sum good work man!!!! 4 real

thanks man. i'll get those done and have them posted soon.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

so i take it as you like what i do? lol.

hell ya the intro is badass. reminds me of this one chopped and screwed song off the net... do u by do or die. man i wish i had that song again

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

hell ya the intro is badass. reminds me of this one chopped and screwed song off the net... do u by do or die. man i wish i had that song again

i can slow it again. idk about chop it though. i might be able to get it chopped.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i can slow it again. idk about chop it though. i might be able to get it chopped.

lol nah its cool man. it was just really cool how they did it. song started normal and all of a sudden went to chopped/screwed. blended really well

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived