Sonic Electronix

Just ground the outter end of the rca's, that usually fixes the problem if it's caused by the pioneer unit. If not and your wires dont cross your power, then it may b a problem with the rca's themselves. I'd look into grounding the rca's first

Again, would the ground loop isolater work for this? i have it ready to be installed but i want to know if itll work 1st. lol

Like I said I don;t personally like em, and if it's the pioneer issue, may not help, plus the fix for grounding the RCA's will only cost you several inches of wire ea. to fix.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

Like I said I don;t personally like em, and if it's the pioneer issue, may not help, plus the fix for grounding the RCA's will only cost you several inches of wire ea. to fix.

How would you about grounding 4 Rca's?

Ground loop iso DOES fix the Pioneer issue. Pioneer engine noise is caused by people popping the pico-fuse on the RCA ground so you get an instant ground loop... which is solved by the isolator...

Sweet and it says that i need to ground it where the H/U is grounded. But it also says that it may work without it so ill give that a try. After i fix my door speaker so i know it was the RCA thing

thanks for the info boon, I have used ground loop iso's in the past, but not to fix the pioneer problems.

shitty thing about that is, ill need like 1-2 more. If its the 4 channel Rca's ill need one more, if its the 4 channel rca's and the sub rca's then ill need two more. :censored:

And my friend has the same head unit and same Sub rca's. why does he have no engine noise. AND there ran along with the power wire. aint that some bull shit

Edited by Crump-T1

shitty thing about that is, ill need like 1-2 more. If its the 4 channel Rca's ill need one more, if its the 4 channel rca's and the sub rca's then ill need two more. :censored:

And my friend has the same head unit and same Sub rca's. why does he have no engine noise. AND there ran along with the power wire. aint that some bull shit

Different amp designs can be more/less prone to being affected by ground loops.

Also there's a chance his fusible link is still intact :o

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!