looks good bro. glad you found the forum. Im getting my box this wed., and i should have my sub soon. so everything should be good for the show on the 6th. :D :D

thx bro, thats sick, i gotta come over and hear it. wouldn't have found it without you. you gunna be able to do the hairtrick :hairtrick: ?

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd

thx bro, thats sick, i gotta come over and hear it. wouldn't have found it without you. you gunna be able to do the hairtrick :hairtrick: ?

it should push some air man, i got a lil hair movement with my one 18", so hopefully i'll be able to do a decent one with the 2 :hairtrick: :good:

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

it should push some air man, i got a lil hair movement with my one 18", so hopefully i'll be able to do a decent one with the 2 :hairtrick: :good:

i wonder if i will be able to do it at all? just cuz my car is small ans i have 40"in of cone area to push around? idk but that would be sick

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd

i wonder if i will be able to do it at all? just cuz my car is small ans i have 40"in of cone area to push around? idk but that would be sick

idk man it could be possible, but its gonna be tough with onl 4 10's......especially bc there in a sealed box...if you went ported u would have pushed some more air. but no worries, im sure its gonna sound good.

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

idk man it could be possible, but its gonna be tough with onl 4 10's......especially bc there in a sealed box...if you went ported u would have pushed some more air. but no worries, im sure its gonna sound good.

tru but its cool, the laast thing im worried about with a system is moving hair..althought it is fun ;)

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd

Nice :]

We need more do it yourselfers, so we can get more crazy ideas with more knowledge and experience and welcome :]

here are my first 3 setups

28757800025_large.jpg

wanna see a crazy idea ;) only person to ever do it! yes thats on the hatch :P

28757800055_large.jpg

28757800053_large.jpg

28757800048_large.jpg

and the third one.. yes that is real LV lol

28757800063_large.jpg

28757800062_large.jpg

i come up with some pretty crazy ideas :P

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd

i come up with some pretty crazy ideas :P

Too bad all of them involve those kenwood woofers. i have installed a few of those and I was not impressed at all. They are cheaply made through and through, not even worth the penny they charge for them. It should be day and night between those and the JLs.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!