250 Amp Custom Mechman Alt

sellin my Mechman alternator I bought a good 10 months ago..it was custom built for an 2001 yukon....I was in the process of modifying brackets to fit it in my accord but then I got into the accident so it never was installed or saw power. I was told by Mechman that it would fit in all 1996-2004 GM trucks and SUVs. sellin it for 275 w/o shipping due to weight...but lemme know your zip and Ill look it up. also, it has a custom one wire regulator so it will start up as soon as it sees power. There are a few scratches from fitting bracketry....I took pics of all them... pm me or email me- [email protected]

alt001.jpg

small scratches on the cap...

alt002.jpg

alt003.jpg

alt004.jpg

alt005.jpg

alt007.jpg

alt008.jpg

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

TTT...I editted the post cuz it made it sound like I did modificationds to the alt itself....the alternator itself wasnt changed @ all...just making brackets to fit it in the car....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

mornin bump....this is also obo so hit me up with offers too...

does that include a 99 s10 blazer?

mechman said straight up itll fit in all 96-04 GM trucks and SUVs so yeah I believe so....

^^replied

This should work with a 03 Gmc Sierra 4.8 Liter right? Whats it do at Idle?

I honestly dont remember...Ive contacted mechman to see if they remember and Ill post it here asap...

alt puts out 150 amps @ idle...bump