Toyota all day! I worked on a couple of stealths, just my opinion that becuase of the mistu/dodge mix they had some issue's. I owned an avenger that had alot of mitsu parts on it and that thing was a money pit. Mr2 motor even rebuilt should last another 80-100k easy if it's taken care of. Again just my 2 pennies

yea, the stealth and 3000gt (and eagle talon) are all dsm platform cars iirc

and from what i remember, they do some funky crank walk things at like 100-125k (or much lower if its a turbo version)

must admit, a turbo mitsu gsx version was like one of the most fun cars i've ever driven, mr2 feel kinda like a dog in comparison, its pretty beefy and it shows when you push it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well i made them an offer yesterday, the salesman is gonna call me back today and see what they can do....It drove really well...well see what they say, im a little hopeful but who knows :lol:

neither.....FAIL

GTFO

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I got the price i wanted...Going to pick it up today unless other noted

If i get this, realize that its been over a year since Ive had a car...

well i guess my 2 re se 10s will do for now :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

why not a chevy suv or truck? i have a 92 with a cammed 350 + 3 inch cat back exause and it sounds good, aswell as its pretty quick.

just keep ur car tuned up tho. replace ur plugs, wires, oil, distributor/coil pack, and ur air filter.

and ur pairing of companies is like my first ride, it was a dodge daytona (dodge+mitsubishi) and i swapped in a awd eagle system, it was fast, but once i got my truck and buick, i realized how bad of a car it was. :/

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!