2 15s Quieter Than 1?

ok ive got 2 15" Kicker CVR's and i built the box for them to put them in my cavalier on the back seat. * the trunk is too small* and when i had just one of them in there it was way louder and they have nearly the same port volumes. i dont know what to do. main difference on the boxes is on the one 15 it had the port and woofer facing the same way and was louder facing into the trunk and the new dual box has a port on each side * seperated compartments inside* facing the sides of the car and is louder facing the front of the car. each compartment is alomost the same size as the single box as well

ill post some pics if i get a chance when i get home, im at school and ive got dial up at home

Are you useing the same amp??? Might not have the power for 2 subs you are spliting the power of the amp in half if that's the case 1 sub 1000 watt amp that amp pushes 1000 watts to that sub add another sub each is now getting 500 watts

Each sub might need that 1000 watts to each to get it wangin

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i have them hooked up right its the same on both amps. i have 2 of the same amps and they are great. the woofers move the same like excursion wise i mean as the single box but it just doesnt sound as loud on the lower end its hits the higher stufdf that the single box didnt and i dont know what to about it. i can give you dimensions if you want but my net is stupid dial up so if you want pics its gonna take a day or 2 so i can get to my friends to use the net