Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

A New Box For My 06 Tb


Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on putting my system from my mazda in my trailblazer and I was hoping someone could give me a hand with the box design and what would be the best sub/port direction I was thinking sub up port back but if there is something better to get louder than thats what I'm looking for.

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Posted

I have done lots of test in tb. Sub and ports back

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted
I have done lots of test in tb. Sub and ports back

Thanks ray than I will use my current box for a little bit until I pick up some more mdf to build a little bigger one.

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 494 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...