Solo X Question

basically...the stronger the RCA output, the less you'll have to turn your gain up. you had a pretty strong signal, AND your gain was way up. i was gonna say it but krannyman already did, shoulda at least been checked with a DMM or you'll probably clip that thing to its grave

Most companies do list it in the manual, just look it up before you buy :)

thanks man!

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

to the original poster,

did u just turn the gains up, or did you actually measure them with a dmm or an o scope...?

he HAD to have turned them up for them to be up so high. a o-scope woulda set it right, a DMM woulda been close at least. at least (hopefully) the sub isnt blown

This exactly why you should never adjust your amps after boiling 100 lbs of crawfish & floating a keg! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Archived