no King suck ass. Nuggets rock. GO nuggets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll get kicked in your nuggets if you say that too loud on here man...LMAO. Personally I like the Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins, and the Redskins. I was raised seeing all them play and my mom's family is all from the Boston area, so I kinda had to like them as a kid, now I just stuck with them. Even if they do suck....I can't do the bandwagon thing.

Fuck the colts!

Bears are gonna woop em TONIGHT BABY WOOOOOOOOOH!

CHICAGO IS WHERE ITS AT FUCK INDY!!!

:gun: :gun:

Ummm, today is Saturday...the Super Bowl is Sunday, so that would be whoop em TOMORROW night.

i've been playing the colts on madden 07 all week, and i've been whoopin em every night this week!  :gun: DA BEARS

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Nuggets as in NBA Colorado  ;). plus Nuggets will win the championship

denver colorado not NBA colorado...  :poster_stupid:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i am still going for the colts since my hometown team didnt make it. (Titans) but they at least have something to build on for next year :weight_lift:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"