Sonic Electronix

ive heard this also. you will have to pull something outta ya ass to pull it off. the only thing i can tell you is make sure you have a clear path from the trunk to the cabin if you hope for high scores. if not a wall or semi wall.

Yea. It's walled in the backseat. If you wanna check out some pics of it I took. Go to my myspace. www.myspace.com/amanteboy

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Met a guy at a car show today. 2 Digital Designs 15's walled in a late model firebird. 10 cubic foot box 35 Hz port 4000 watt amp. I listened to it. He maxed it out. Then he listened to my system and said mine was louder. Reminder. I just got the 2 T2 15's. Amp halfway. Still breakin them in.

what kind of dd? amp?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Met a guy at a car show today. 2 Digital Designs 15's walled in a late model firebird. 10 cubic foot box 35 Hz port 4000 watt amp. I listened to it. He maxed it out. Then he listened to my system and said mine was louder. Reminder. I just got the 2 T2 15's. Amp halfway. Still breakin them in.

the thing with dd's are if there tuned that low you need a big box for them my buddys dd9500 18in is in a 7.5 cu enclosure (even know dd site recommended 6cu) and he aint got enuff power on them mostliky they wake up so much more power i know its off topic but what modle dd's

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

almost all dd's have red logos but i looked a tthe pics not exactly my deffinition of a semi wall but looks good

Edited by troy

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Don't know what kind. All they had were DD in red on the cone. And he said he was runnin a planet audio 4000

red logo or red composite cone because if the cone is red its eather 3500 or 9500 most likely but the 9500 are bad ass and if hegoing to run 4000 watts do it right thats his main issue

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

composite cone so 3500 or 9500 most likely but the 9500 are bad ass and if hegoing to run 4000 watts do it right thats his main issue

The guy said at spl competitions he would put the 4000 watts just on one sub. It did sound pretty good. It was loud. He did a shitty job on the box. And I uploaded a pic of my wall in the stang. It should show up.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

The guy said at spl competitions he would put the 4000 watts just on one sub. It did sound pretty good. It was loud. He did a shitty job on the box. And I uploaded a pic of my wall in the stang. It should show up.

box it number one thig he need to get right but with a good 4000-500 watts on the 9500 they wake up so much is crazy

box it number one thig he need to get right but with a good 4000-500 watts on the 9500 they wake up so much is crazy

So what would you personally go for. 4 DD 15's or 4 Mojo 15's

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

dd or sure but i dont know about 4 of them if you have the room i would but they need like 5.5 cu each and a good 4-5000 watts and mahem my buddy in edgwater fl has 4 9500 18s on 25000 watts its is so bad ass

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1900087