Sonic Electronix

the fosgate isnt realyl in the same catagory as the other 2. of those listed i would go with the mojo because it is different than the 1000000000 other people who have btl's

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

the fosgate isnt realyl in the same catagory as the other 2. of those listed i would go with the mojo because it is different than the 1000000000 other people who have btl's

Well. Right now I have 2 T2 15's in the mustang. It's walled. I figured out a way to have a 12 cubic foot box in there. So I'm gonna get 4 15's. I've heard good things about the mojos. Never actually listened to them tho.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

im not a big fan of memphis and there are to many people running fi blts but memphis for my vote but look in to digital designs they are great spl woofer and if done right they can be great sq too but that my 2 cents

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Late model Mustangs are not good for spl.

So far it's worked out pretty good D. I just got home from a car show as a matter of fact. 2nd place. 1st place guy had two kicker solo x 18's in a sedan.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

Late model Mustangs are not good for spl.

ive heard this also. you will have to pull something outta ya ass to pull it off. the only thing i can tell you is make sure you have a clear path from the trunk to the cabin if you hope for high scores. if not a wall or semi wall.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

Well. Right now I have 2 T2 15's in the mustang. It's walled. I figured out a way to have a 12 cubic foot box in there. So I'm gonna get 4 15's. I've heard good things about the mojos. Never actually listened to them tho.

exactly. got any pics?

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

im not a big fan of memphis and there are to many people running fi blts but memphis for my vote but look in to digital designs they are great spl woofer and if done right they can be great sq too but that my 2 cents

Met a guy at a car show today. 2 Digital Designs 15's walled in a late model firebird. 10 cubic foot box 35 Hz port 4000 watt amp. I listened to it. He maxed it out. Then he listened to my system and said mine was louder. Reminder. I just got the 2 T2 15's. Amp halfway. Still breakin them in.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg