Finish Rebuilding Home Or Car Audio?....

well im in a position where its down to a simple to ask question but hard to answer, i bought a home *destroyed trailer on 1/2 acre* in jan. and have been slowly working on it since, well im almost done working on it so i can move in with my daughter, but im about 1500 shy rite now to finish it. i had to do everything from tear all walls out down to studs reinsulate, and rewire 100% since that was the reason it was destroyed.

i have all my system in the van and have thought about selling all of it even head unit and just get a cheap one to hold me over. but dont know if i should do it of if i could even get 1500 out of what i have in there.

i have 8 memphis pr 6.5's , 4 pr tweets , 2 sets of pr 6.5 componets with seperate tweets, mojo 2500, mclass 300.4, pioneer 6000 with usb ......

think it might be worth it?

im paying 450 a month rent now and when i move in my new place i will only be paying 150 so it wouldnt be hard nor long before i rebuilt.... :search:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets