Sonic Electronix

Well. I was visiting a car audio store in my area. The owner told me that kinetik batteries recently bought a shit ton of scrap metal and recycled it causing kinetiks life to be shorter than they used to be. Anyone have anymore insight on this?

not about that but since they have done what ever there doing kinetiks have sucked they only have a 15 second or so charge of full power ive switch over to optima's retops and my volt done even drop and i have less battery power

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

not about that but since they have done what ever there doing kinetiks have sucked they only have a 15 second or so charge of full power ive switch over to optima's retops and my volt done even drop and i have less battery power

Honestly I would put that down to installer error. A Kinetik kicks the crap out of a same-size redtop every single time.

Pretty sure Kinetik use virgin lead only... does the guy that told you this happen to sell another brand of battery? If so, take his word with a good grain of salt.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

well i had a 1400 up front and 2 2400 in the back with 0 gauge and droped to 12.0volt now with 3 redtops total in droping no lover than 13.8 same wire same termanals same ever thing exact the batts even same wire legnth so i dought its installer error and he sell red tops doesn't sell kentik i know he trying to sell me shit but he was right so i can complain plus i sold my kentik for the same i bought the retops for so i didnt spend any extra i actually had enuff for some entertainment that night

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Kinetik dont build there own batts ...so i dont see that being a option .....sounds like some more bad info

might be tis the first time ive heard of it so idk