Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 DC level 5 or level 4xl vs. fi audio btl vs. atomic apx. The setup would be 4 15's in a blowthrough with approximately 2k-2.5k rms. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
RamenNoodles Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 1 sub for the blow through with around 2k rms. Need some info brother. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 1 sub for the blow through with around 2k rms. Need some info brother.You lost me lol! I'm planning on doing 4 15's and thought I had decided on the btl's but I want to make sure In get it right with my equipment. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Mr. Ben Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 DC level 5 or level 4xl vs. fi audio btl vs. atomic apx. The setup would be 4 15's in a blowthrough with approximately 2k-2.5k rms. lv4xl if theres gonna be 2-2.5k per sub with much room to expand the lv4's would take that BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN
Rose-Villian Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Ide go with the ATOMIC APX's! But EVERYBODY here will tell you DC or FI... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
RamenNoodles Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 I would rock the BTLs. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 I'm interested and open to suggestions. Why do you say atomic? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Sable Nave Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 I would say DC lvl 4xl, but Fi is beasty as well Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Rose-Villian Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Because its not a Bandwagon yet... I mean FI & DC is Deff good shit, But Atomic is Aswell... I have Atomic Amps, And Ive Had friends with the Atomic APX's and xx's And They have Been BIG Hitter's... If i wasnt running T3 woofer's ide DEFF have Atomic Subs... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Basshead08 Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 Any guys with bandpass experience that could tell me what I could and could not fit? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.