Second Skin Audio

Btl Vs Hcca

btl > HCA

/ story

time to close this thread

I think the same way only because I have owned them both not because someone told me to.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I think the same way only because I have owned them both not because someone told me to.

So that means that this whole time you were arguing just cuz you have nothing better to do, damn that must suck for you.

And I'm pretty sure you haven't bought every single sub you ever even thought about getting, I don't care how old you are, I think you would be pretty broke or at least borderline if you had.

DUMBASS.

^ I just had to.

EDIT: And if you have such a bad ass system like you said you do, you should post a couple of pics and vids. Then I'll most likely not even argue with you.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

So that means that this whole time you were arguing just cuz you have nothing better to do, damn that must suck for you.

And I'm pretty sure you haven't bought every single sub you ever even thought about getting, I don't care how old you are, I think you would be pretty broke or at least borderline if you had....DUMBASS.

I just got tired of people voting for fi like you jackass who havent even heard one. I can say the hcca's did hit as low as one btl 18 in my car at least. only someone who haas no money would say some thing like that.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I just got tired of people voting for fi like you jackass who havent even heard one. I can say the hcca's did hit as low as one btl 18 in my car at least. only someone who haas no money would say some thing like that.

And what you think you get to make laws or set people straigh just cuz you don't like something.

I'm about to post a thread and check it out and then tell me i got no money.

Ok, but how about those vids and pics of your bad ass system?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And I'm pretty sure you haven't bought every single sub you ever even thought about getting, I don't care how old you are, I think you would be pretty broke or at least borderline if you had.

DUMBASS.

^ I just had to.

EDIT: And if you have such a bad ass system like you said you do, you should post a couple of pics and vids. Then I'll most likely not even argue with you.

I once thought of getting a MTX Jackhammer LOL, Nevertheless I didnt have 6000 dollars to drop for it, I am sure that everyone has thought of a sub or amp, or anything for that matter that they knew they would most likely never have the funds to drop on it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

from reading these posts...LOUDINTHA509 you just seem like you want to argue...even if he agreed with you, you would find a way to DISAGREE with HIM....

not everyone has the money to go "test drive" a new subwoofer...you know how much money it would be to go from 1 sub to the next and resale value depreciates...

why you so against FI...i dont run FI but i still think its an awesome brand...yes a lot of people like FI because the owner of this site runs them but many others run them because they proved themselves many of times to be a great woofer...

p.s word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertisment... ;)

any more outburst like that and i will be sending some people on vacations...

/thread

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived