Sonic Electronix

I have been trying to get a strait answer and no one has been able to give me one I don't want to waist money on the wrong product can somoen give me an honest answer?

I have made the decision to go with passive crossovers for my mids/ highs for right now.

I will go active when I do the full upgrade of the 4-6 18’s in the next year. But I honestly need something right now and was wondering…

For my Mids/Highs would a pair of Rockford T1 component crossovers work well with what I have?

To break it down for you I have two SEAS Audio silk dome tweeters and two Scanspeak mids the same ones they use to make the Alpine FI components. I have a Xtant 603X were you can adjust the sips which are crossover points I called xtant for there help but they can only do so much.

When hooking up the Xtant it has an optional module that made it from a 2 channel / 1 mono to a passive 4 channel / 1 mono.

When hooking up the modular it make an additional 2 channels passive off the main channels just at a slightly lower volume.

I had the mids connected to the main two channels the tweeters hooked to the passive module and the mono is hooked the center channel my Kenwood is a KVT 915DVD with a center channel output.

Issue I have is whatever adjustments I make to the crossover points on the amp for my mids will happen to the tweets and they will blow again

originally I was looking at the specs on the 604 were this would have worked and no one I know knows enough about Xtant amps so its difficult. The only person in my area intelligent enough is Scott at Fi and he has helped me a lot and I don’t want to bother him to much with all he has going on…

Can somone please help

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770

lol still confused... i think your trying to make it hard on yourself...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

LOL yes I just need to know of they will work if not what ones will

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770

As long as the crossover points won't put frequencies to the drivers that they are not intended for you shoud be good.

Also I would check the impedance of the drivers. If the impedance of the ones you want to use is different than what the original Rockford drivers were, they might not be so kind to crossovers internals. :unknw:

LOL yes I just need to know of they will work if not what ones will

"I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean."

Final_TopKick_Soundstream-1.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230

http://www.armoredhaulin.com

Archived