3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

You're my hero.

:drinks:

It sucks you don't get the recognition that you deserve, i've been watching your youtube videos even without this build log, you do great work man.. Keep it up.

And what are the numbers you have gotten out of that setup with the 1 amp?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

You're my hero.

It sucks you don't get the recognition that you deserve, i've been watching your youtube videos even without this build log, you do great work man.. Keep it up.

Thanks man, and yea I dont get alot of notice on here, but I get alot locally so it keeps me going.

numbers right now are 151.7 in the kick at 27hz with the single amp, I'm also going up to a Usaci show this weekend to see what i can do with streetbeat, lucky for me the new cd they make us use has a track just for me at 27hz, haha. I also found that opening my trunk gains me around a db on some lower power testin on very low frequencies, so my burp score may go up some too,

and i still havent built up my 10" ports

but i maybe stepping this setup down to 2 15s for midwestspl within the next month

You're my hero.

Thanks man, and yea I dont get alot of notice on here, but I get alot locally so it keeps me going.

numbers right now are 151.7 in the kick at 27hz with the single amp, I'm also going up to a Usaci show this weekend to see what i can do with streetbeat, lucky for me the new cd they make us use has a track just for me at 27hz, haha. I also found that opening my trunk gains me around a db on some lower power testin on very low frequencies, so my burp score may go up some too,

and i still havent built up my 10" ports

but i maybe stepping this setup down to 2 15s for midwestspl within the next month

Those are some nice scores for a no wall, especially that low, I peak at 35 but no where near 27. Where do you live? I'd love to hear this if you're within a show distance.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Don't worry Frito, I've been following you and ur girls builds a while. You always have a sweet piece of audio equipment to play with as well (XXX are my favorite woofers ever). While I don't really like half walls at all, this one is clearly doing some work. I mostly like your builds because there's always a little bit of experimentation with each one. Why not a full wall? Three more sundowns would do some work.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I´ve always said it, you sir are one of the best builders on this forum, nice pics, that 1.5" rounding over looks crazy!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Those are some nice scores for a no wall, especially that low, I peak at 35 but no where near 27. Where do you live? I'd love to hear this if you're within a show distance.

I'm in central arkansas, I do some shows in the lower part of missouri, and the one this weekend is in Fort Smith, AR.

Don't worry Frito, I've been following you and ur girls builds a while. You always have a sweet piece of audio equipment to play with as well (XXX are my favorite woofers ever). While I don't really like half walls at all, this one is clearly doing some work. I mostly like your builds because there's always a little bit of experimentation with each one. Why not a full wall? Three more sundowns would do some work.

Thanks

:peepwall:

and I did just buy a backup camera.... so maybe this winter i will have a wall. Ive looked into 6 nightshades and might just be able to fit them. But if I dont get a new job soon with my degree Im gonna stick with just 2 in a 6th order wall

Damn those amps are massive, nice work making it pretty. The car thanks you for installing those springs. More vids from the comp.

my old tires were horrible, had some funky wear patches the same way on each rear wheel, and with the car squatting my camber was bad and left close to no tread on the inner side of the wheel, new tires now though.

I´ve always said it, you sir are one of the best builders on this forum, nice pics, that 1.5" rounding over looks crazy!!

That means alot. and i just got a new 1" one too, ill be using it with helping me make a mold for 6" and 4" port flare molds

I tried fixing my old mold and sucked ass, there are things that i´m good at and some others wich i sucj at, i SUCK when i´m playing with bondo or glassing, i´m also tired of flaring PVC´s with a metallic bowl, if you are gonna build the 4" and 6" molds, please build an extra couple and i´ll buy them from you as i told you the other day! :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I tried fixing my old mold and sucked ass, there are things that i´m good at and some others wich i sucj at, i SUCK when i´m playing with bondo or glassing, i´m also tired of flaring PVC´s with a metallic bowl, if you are gonna build the 4" and 6" molds, please build an extra couple and i´ll buy them from you as i told you the other day! :drink40:

Hopefully i get a good one soon

Archived