it also did that same score on music

sealed kick panel

test2sealedkick.jpg

kick panel driver door open

test2kickdriveropen.jpg

kick panel driver door open, on music. song was Rich Man by 3oh3

test2kickopenmusic.jpg

Those scores are pretty impressive.

Your woodworking skills are quite amazing as well.

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

good shit man. i like what you do with your boxes too. and it trips me out how oftain you change it around lol. as soon as you finish a box your thinking about how to build th next one. like a true bass junky :good:

i tell a lot of people this but get a clamp meter and see how much power your getting out of those 1500's. because of my testing i am able to run them at .5 strapped, daily. i can send them into protect but its just a matter of finding how far you can turn them up. once you figure that out, your golden.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Those scores are pretty impressive.

Your woodworking skills are quite amazing as well.

thanks man. youd be sad if you saw what things looked like when i started

good shit man. i like what you do with your boxes too. and it trips me out how oftain you change it around lol. as soon as you finish a box your thinking about how to build th next one. like a true bass junky :good:

i tell a lot of people this but get a clamp meter and see how much power your getting out of those 1500's. because of my testing i am able to run them at .5 strapped, daily. i can send them into protect but its just a matter of finding how far you can turn them up. once you figure that out, your golden.

I built a box for the axis over a year and a half ago and said it was my last box. :unknw: I cant seem to stop

When i had my 3000 i clamped i and had it runnin at .5 daily for a little while with no problem. Right now these are strapped at 1 ohm. so .5 to each. I dont know why i havent done any clamp tests yet, but been lazy i guess.

I set the gains for the amps with an o scope with my eq at 0 for the bass frequencies. my peak scores were with the eq all the way up at +6 and it didnt go into protect at all. I also played a round of music for one run and had no problem.

What i want to do is run 2 dual 2 ohm subs and run them to the amp at 2 ohms daily and burp at .5 (.25 to each amp). I wanted to do it with the axis's but i cant fit both 15s in a good box (yet)

a little

any advice you can give?

i gained .6 or .7 db by gain matching my amps then bridging them. i know they say it shouldnt matter but it helped me, might help you too. i just used a DMM.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

oh and skittles, how did you come up with your name? i like the concept, haha

lol i know, ive always liked you just because of your name.

a long time ago i got the nickname "skittles" because i ate them all the time. one day i was making a user name for something and "skittles" was already taken so i just added to it lol.

i gained .6 or .7 db by gain matching my amps then bridging them. i know they say it shouldnt matter but it helped me, might help you too. i just used a DMM.

i dont trust my self to do it when its powering a single sub. I would get less power with this sub since its a dual 2.

I did gain some db by removing the remote gain though, I just do that instead of finding the exact spot on the remote where it puts out most power, after i got the 149.7 i saw i still had it connected. then i broke the 150.

I also like strapping them so i can put a load smaller than the lowest rated ohm. that why i can get a little better after imp rise on burps.

lol i know, ive always liked you just because of your name.

a long time ago i got the nickname "skittles" because i ate them all the time. one day i was making a user name for something and "skittles" was already taken so i just added to it lol.

I was eatin some fritos when i was makin my yahoo name a long time ago and it stuck, hah

I kind of followed you more because of your name too. then i saw you got a 150 and got a little jealous.. :-)

Archived