Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Infinite Baffle Help!


Jensen

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am thinking about doing a infinite Baffle in my 99 Mustang, cause the trunk is so damn small... But I am unsure on how to do it (properly) so if possible can someone give me some tips and some Sub suggestions... I am looking at running about 2000 watts.... Thanks for your help.....

Posted

Has anyone done one???????????????? If so HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Can't find a sub which can take 2000W in infinite baffle.

You can look at the Fi IB3 made to use in infinite baffle.

Can't you take meaurements of the trunk so we could design an ported box, if you have enough place for a ported box.

And which size do ya want?

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

i would like to do 2 15's.... I seen somewhere on here have 2 18's, but can't find it again..... Anyone know where i could find it at????

Posted

has anyone worked with the FI IB3's????? If so give me some feed back PLEASE....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...