Well I pulled up to one of my maintenance contracts today got out of my truck my guys got the trailer opend and I hopped onto a 48ZTR Scag mower and started mowing just like normal. Went to the first turn around of the property way in the back turned it around a piece of dirt or very small piece of rock got into my eye and scratched it up good. It was the most painful thing i ever experienced I ran from my mower to my trailer and used my eye wash station and man that didnt even help just got the shit out of my eye. It got to the point about 2 minutes later I actually had to call my mom to have her come get me from my job site. Had to let one of my guys drive my truck all the jobs we had today and bring it back to the me later after they had all the contracts taken care of. It is by far the worst pain ive ever had to deal with in my life.

Edited by Aaron813

I had a piece of concrete get in my eye before. I just held my eye lid open with my fingers so it wouldnt scratch my eye. When I got inside i took a Q-tip and swabbed under my eyelid to get it out. Deffinatly hurt though. I know how you feel.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

i scratched my eye over the weekend, wasnt really painful but a pain in the ass like something was in it the whole time :( def sux

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i scratched my eye over the weekend, wasnt really painful but a pain in the ass like something was in it the whole time :( def sux

Then I dont think you scratched your eye man My doctor said the pain is the equivalent to child birth not joking it still hurts so damm bad today