Sonic Electronix

you can get 6 inch x25 feet for 12 dollars i think ?

its not much, it comes in the nice 6 inch pices and then it comes in 36 inch monster rolls. which are nice as well but i would still put it up in smaller managable sheets....i think you can get a roll for 65... diff. places have different prices ..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

meh i'll pass on having that shitty tar smell in my car all california summer because i was to cheap to buy the purpose made product

purpose made?

do tell what is easier to work with lol cuz I had a hell of a time with stinger roadkill I think it was.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

raam is easy to work with second skin is easy to work with hell roadkills easy to work with also. the thicker butyl stuff the better imo. i have raam in my explorer because i have kick ass dealon all of it but second skin is my prefered deadener

x2 on the secondskin. It cost more but its way better stuff. If you are gonna do somethng, might has well do it right the first time.

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db