Slamology 09 In Indy

cnate777

Hey everyone I was just wondering who all is still going to Slamology this weekend......if you will PM me that way I can look out for you.....see you all there

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I should be there, prolly wont compete since right now im only 2 10s on 500w lol but itll be nice to meet up with some fellow SMDers for sure

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

ill be there in my turd. its nothing special but its decently loud in the civic. i say no matter what ya got compete its free if your vehices in the show ;) thats the only reason i really go to slamology is for the audio comp just for kicks.

i would drive my truck but its no good for the audio comp YET. ;) next year ill be taking the truck tho and it should be worthy to throw out a nice score for a truck.

just painted my front end the rest of the way so no ugly primer, but still a rattle can job but alot better than primer.

Posted Image

my other friend should be coming also if we can get his brakes fixed that is. his car will be at the WEBs booth even tho i dont believe they have done jack to the car.LOL im pretty sure ive done more work to it with brakes and some wiring here and there nothing much tho.

we gotta replace his brake booster and master cylinder and hopefully that will solve his breaking problems. i just bleed his brakes the other day and they pretty much went out on him on the way home.

im pretty sure his rims aint helpen either!!!!! LOL

72 monte the old school rattle can. LOL

Posted Image

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

i dont work on sundays...but i told a girl i'd work for her, before i found out about slamology. go figure. i'm gonna try like hell to get off. and if i have to, i'll just tell em i'm not coming in lol. so i should pretty much be there

i dont work on sundays...but i told a girl i'd work for her, before i found out about slamology. go figure. i'm gonna try like hell to get off. and if i have to, i'll just tell em i'm not coming in lol. so i should pretty much be there

What are you going to be driving??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived