on photobucket ther is a little tab that says upload photo/upload video. Just click upload video and thats it.

Sweet, will be uploading some videos tommorow. I might even try to upload some from my handycam or whatever you call them handheld digi camcorders, it is sony so I think it is called that.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

ok so i got the video and I think it is a decent one. Sorry bout the amateur photography skills, but it is the first time I made a video with this camera. I tried to get mirror shake, but it didn't really do anything. If you look you can see the background go blurry pretty good. When I go in the car you can tell it is loud as hell, its no Tommy's type r but it is freakin loud. We will see how long this lil 10" q lasts in a daily driver on an approx 1600 watts from a sundown audio amp. Oh yeah and get ready because I am going to reveal what is going in it soon, but it may change even sooner to a bigger surprise. As soon as my tl comes in I will get this metered.

Here is the vid, you can stop watching it as soon as I shut the car off, it goes on an extra 20 seconds of nothing.

Edit x 100: Cant upload the video it just takes to the sign in on photobucket. Someone please help me damn.

-Steven-

Edited by s1795so2
SMDsigbannr4.jpg

screw the 10 vid yall I am tired of trying to get it work

Oh yeah and I will let you in on what is going in this car

the secret is out

2 12" btl's, 2 memphis 2500's or baby mojo's, 2 memphis 3004's, 2 sets of 6.5" memphis m-class comp's, 6.5" memphis m-class 2 way coaxials, and 2 way memphis m-class 2 way coaxials. Oh yeah and 3 stinger sp-100's, dom iraggi 240 amp alt, and 2 stinger expert series 1.2 farad caps.

It is going to be loud fro sho.

-Steven-

Edited by s1795so2
SMDsigbannr4.jpg

with the subs and power your going to be running you should defiantly invest in a kinetik HC800 or HC1400

I have 3 sp 1000's bro they are a lot bigger than an hc 800 and all 3 have way more power to back my electrical up than an hc 1400. I also have a 240 amp alt on the way from irragi alt's, so I doubt I need any more electrical upgrades. But in case I need more I will add my sp-1700. The 1.2 expert series caps were free from a trade off of my old hid's, they were bnib and plus they look cool so that is why they are being used.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

changed my mind again, one of my friends who will remained unnamed hooked me up with quite a bit of rockford stuff, so I couldn't resist. Now what is going in and is ordered is mostly Rockford fosgate.

2 t20001's

2 800.4's

3 power 6.5" components

1 pair power 6x9's

360.2 processor

holding off till I decide but chances are will have all rockford wiring to including replacing all my existing stinger stuff.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg