Ok so this is all I have for right now. This is ver temporary, and I don't plan on it being in the car for that long. Don't worry though, me and meade knows what is eventually going in this, so again don't worry it won't be to long.

I threw this together.

20songranprix004.jpg

20songranprix005.jpg

this is when I threw it in there to test everything, wires are cleaned up now, will post pics later on today.

trunkspacepicformeade002.jpg

this the dirty ass car it is in

20songranprix001.jpg

So far the temporary set up is a clarion flip out (vrx765vd), memphis 6.5" m-class components up front, and memphis m-class 6x9 coaxials with swivel tweeter for rear fill, 1 sundown audio 1500, 1 sundown 100.4 1 stinger expert series 1.2 cap, 1 stinger sp1000 battery, and 1 fi audio q 10"(I am waiting for it to blow, haha, then 1 of the bl's will go in)

Iwill update soon,

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

VERY NICE. Lol your temporary setup beets the shit out of my everyday setup haha.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Haha I have changed amps and everything I don't know how much, I need to start a for sale post and get rid of all my extra shit. Don't sell yourself short, I like your setup It is nice and especially nice for a 16 y/o. My first "real" system was 2 8" kicker subs, sony 4x6 coaxials, sony 6.5" coaxials, and a middle of the line pioneer in a reg cab silverado. Course that was a long time ago. You are doing a great job with what you have.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

nice car bro. i like it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I promised you guys more pics, and I forgot but its only been a day so anyways here you go.

Like I said this is only temporary and a fast install just to get the sundowns that have been in my house for little over a month in my car and test them out and I seem to like them they are a little different from memphis and other brands, but its a good different. For instance instead of like 3 different allen keys to install all the wires, you only need one phillips screwdriver.

Here is my sp1700 from my truck that I am trying to find a place for, I don't really need because I have 2 more sp100's in my collecting dust I can use.

20songranprix010.jpg

random image of amp and cap rack.

20songranprix009.jpg

pic showing the 4 12" cold cathodes I still need to wire up on a realy with the remote turn on.

20songranprix007.jpg

I know you are thinking why are the grounds on the car floor, the answer is the gas tank is right below where they are!

20songranprix006.jpg

here is the lil 10" q, asking for more even with the approx. 1600 watts I am running to it.

20songranprix005-1.jpg

The clarion flip-out, flipped out and closed. I usually ride with it closed, just because. This is probably going to be replaced soon w/ a panasonic double din, because it has 5v preouts and looks cooler (I think).

20songranprix002-2.jpg

20songranprix001-2.jpg

Well that is all I got to show right now, The underbdies install and all other neons and cathodes will be coming soon, and the the reall system will be coming after that. I will keep you all posted.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

looks great. Just curios do you have any vids of the 10.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

looks great. Just curios do you have any vids of the 10.

No but I will get a clip of it, I think my digi can do like a 20-30 sec video, hopefully longer tho. I will post tommorow, when I take and then figure how to upload it to photobucket. Is uploading a video to photobucket, just like a pic? I know a bunch about electronics, but I am still learnin all the ins and out of posting photo's and now vids.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

on photobucket ther is a little tab that says upload photo/upload video. Just click upload video and thats it.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire