Second Skin Audio

Sub Cutting Out

i just put a rockford power hx2 in my truck it is underpowered i know that it is getting about 350 watts rms at 4ohm. but any ways when i turn my radio to past lets say 15 the sub will cut off and on randomly. any one know what is causing this and can explain how to fix it? thanks in advance guys.

i would have to lean towards bad ground. happend to me a while back as i was going to give a demo, thought the subs were fucked and turned out to be my ground got loose

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ok this is gonna sound like a noob question but how do i set the gain using a multimeter? and it could be my ground also i was rushing to finish this before it started pouring down rain so i didnt strip the paint on my ground. also it is grounded to my jack bolt if that is ok or should i find a diff place?

Ground it to the chassis, use an existing hole or drill one (THAT WONT HIT ANYTHING!!!!!) then strip the contact point to bare metal.

my ground wire is only like 2ft will this ground i have now be good if i strip it .