What's The Craziest/dumbest......

So....what is the craziest/dumbest thing ur wife/girl friend has ever done???? Get this, my wife went in to work early today, so she could take off early....so far, so good! She comes home at like 2:30, with the youngest boy, and a trunk load of shit fro Sam's.....cool! We go to get the oldest boy from school, and she says " we need to go to Wal-Mart to get the things I didn't get at Sam's".....fine! Well today was my sisters birthday, an we are going out to eat, plus it's my nieces softball game....everything is still good at this point. Okay, this is when shit goes wrong....I ask my wife " What are we taking, the Tahoe, or ur car?", she says " Lets take urs, I drove mine around yesterday!" So, it's 5:15, we need to be at the restaurant @ 5:30, I tell her let's swap cars, and get ready to go....still good! She pulls out, I pull out, she pulls back in, and then gets in the Tahoe with me and the boys, and down the road we go! We eat, sit around and talk with my sister, brother in law, our mom, and her husband. Leave from there, and go to the softball complex (this is around 7:00) her game starts, I'm playing with the boys, and the other two nieces, it acts like it's going to storm, so me, my wife, and boys load up, and come home. As we a turning on our street, I notice my wife's lights are on!!!! ( Remember, she last was in it while it was light out!!) She says "Why are my lights on? " I was like " HELL IDK, YOU DROVE IT LAST!!!!" She gets out, and is like "HOLY SHIT....IT'S LOCKED, AND STILL RUNNING!!!!" About 3 1/2 fucking hours this damn car is in the driveway, running, a/c blowin' full fn' blast, and lights now on....I was like W-T-F!!!!!! So....she is now ballin' her eyes out, and thinks she has Alzheimer's, or what ever, and I'm pissed off, because of the fact, that (A she left the car like that, and (B somebody could have stole the damn thing! IDK, the whole thing was just fucked up!! SORRY TO WASTE EVERYBODYS TIME, JUST HAD TO VENT!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

i have done the same thing. I was just got done installing my system as was starting to put my car back together but doors open car running in the garage with the door open. I forgot i left the car on and went inside to take shit and 30 minutes later come out and find my car just sitting there still running. Although there were no seats in the car they still could of stole it.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

now would be a good time for anal.. have her "make up" for her almost major mistake :friends:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

not a big deal... car wasnt stolen. things coulda been worse ;o

I know, but there is the " WHAT IF? " factor about it, I'm trying to get her to realize what could have happened, so maybe she will think next time, that's all!

she is thinking about and upset thus the reason she was crying. dont nag the shit out of her like a female would do you, to her it just makes you an asshole for her honest but almost major mistake...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now would be a good time for anal.. have her "make up" for her almost major mistake :friends:

?

hum, never mind didnt get it so ill leave it alone... wasnt that funny anyhow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

hum, never mind didnt get it so ill leave it alone... wasnt that funny anyhow

Oh...no, I got it, just wasn't funny to me, that's all!