Alright so I was streaming a tv episode from my computer to ps3 and its been on all day basically, and during hte episode we shut off the tv, then turned it right back on, and then the screen turned really red. Like it wasn't a screen of death (maybe it was but thats really weird then) and it isn't one of the themes. It is just straight up red all around over it, like i can see all the stuff behind it but I wanna fix this. I'm using hdmi btw if that means anything. I think I have the same problem with my xbox 360, the video cord i think is messed up cuz it shows up all blue. Maybe both cords are bad?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

• 5 weeks later...
Alright so I was streaming a tv episode from my computer to ps3 and its been on all day basically, and during hte episode we shut off the tv, then turned it right back on, and then the screen turned really red. Like it wasn't a screen of death (maybe it was but thats really weird then) and it isn't one of the themes. It is just straight up red all around over it, like i can see all the stuff behind it but I wanna fix this. I'm using hdmi btw if that means anything. I think I have the same problem with my xbox 360, the video cord i think is messed up cuz it shows up all blue. Maybe both cords are bad?

have you resolved this issue? What tv are you using? It is either your HDMI cables are both fried.what are the chances of that? lol could be a bad batch or brand. what brand are they? Other thing that could be wrong is your board is fried on the TV. Happened to my friend 50". Warranty covered and replaced the board.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived