Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey what's up guys....been awhile since I was last on here, but I'm back now. Instead of moving to Florida....I'm now living in Clarksville, Indiana. I stopped here to see a friend, ran out of money, and said fuck it, I'm staying. So now I'm job hunting, gettin drunk when I can, and having a shitload of fun doing it all. I've talked to my family in Enterprise, and all of my friends. No one that I know was killed in the tornado, but I do know a few who were injured. But they're making it along nicely. My sister had 2 friends that were killed, and another that is still (last I heard anyways) missing. As some of you had already seen, the high school was totally destroyed and from what I was told, the whole west side of town was leveled. I do still plan on going home and to Florida, eventually, but I dunno when that will be. It's good to finally be back on here and I got alot of catching up to do, so I'll be on here as much as possible while still gettin other stuff done.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Man great to hear from you man. Getting really worried. Welcome back.

Posted

Welcome Back "Northern" Pokey! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

thanks guys....I'm out looking for a job daily now....so til then I won't be on here too much...again....but once my life FINALLY calms down some...I'll be back like old times. But at least I'm back now, LoL.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...