Sonic Electronix

Which car should I buy/keep?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which car should I keep?

• The Current Grand Prix
    • The 1985 Volvo wagon, needs dizzy
    • 1995-6 Crown Vic, $300, needs motor

ya that volvo probably isnt the best idea then. You could get it alot louder then the grand prix but if your already finding out more issues with it i would probably pass or at least keep both like u were saying

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya that volvo probably isnt the best idea then. You could get it alot louder then the grand prix but if your already finding out more issues with it i would probably pass or at least keep both like u were saying

Keep the grand prix,,, get a hold of a place called zzperformance (grand rapids, michigan) tell em ya wanna put a s/c 3800 in it :diablo: ...buddy had a 95 cutty with the not so spectacular 3.1(headgasket hell) and they stuffed a s/c 3800 in it,,,its sick

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

• 2 weeks later...

Crown Vic isnt for sale...probably hanging onto the 'Prix for now.

Volvo just needs a dizzy...$300 as-is. My friend will probably buy it.

I might try to talk my uncle into selling me his dead EF Civic hatch. Probably not though.

Too many projects, too little time...

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would update everyone on what is going on here.

My friend is buying the Volvo, and my friend Jayson and I will be installing a system in it, nothing too fancy, probably not even 400 watts. I will try and put a log up once it gets underway. I am filling out an invoice as we speak.

So I am stuck with the Grand Prick for now. Oh well.

Too many projects, too little time...