Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Sorry I didn't make on of these sooner. I've been busy with my whole alarm situation. Anyway,

I will give you some info on what we did. I had 2 batteries for sale and wanted either cash or a nice 4 channel, he had a 4 channel and wanted my batteries. we did a trade. I trusted him and sent the batteries out. He sent the amp out right away. I recieved the amp a few days later in the exact condition he said it would be in. I reccomend him! Good guy, honest and trustworthy!

Thanks for the amp, Can't wait to hook it up!

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...