Anyone Ever Do An Install For An Mr2?

so my friend ended up getting the MR2 that i made the other thread about, its a 92, and we just ordered some Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5 comps for the doors...

Im just wondering what kind of shallow mount subs to get? He doesnt want to spend more than 120 each sub...power wise he has a Rockford Fosgate 451s 2 channel for subs (225x2 @ 2 ohms)

any suggestions?

He is putting a rockford fosgate 351s in for the mids and highs....90 watts rms x2 @ 4 ohms...He got both amps for free from a buddy! Damn nice freebie if ya ask me :)

OK now for my next question....The battery is up front, the engine is in the back...How can I make sure there is minimal voltage drop? Thanks guys

Build log to come soon ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I guess this can go in the general audio section if a mod sees this...thanks!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i did a bit of work on a miata once that was getting a 2ch and mcintosh speakers for the doors. Was givin a shop in the area a hand. Its hard for a guy who is 6'5 to work on a car that small, i can tell you that much. I dont know that id fit in an MR2. For shallow subs, if you wanna be a bit different, i have clarion's PXW1251 subs, they make some shallow mounts too and theyre supposed to be pretty good. You should be able to pick them up on the internet for cheap. (i got my PXWs for 72 each.)

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

this might be ur best bet, put these in the kicks or a set of comps in kicks n these in the doors with good dynamat, http://www.woofersetc.com/p4850/M6i--CDT-A...dividual%29.htm

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

those CDTs look yummy.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.