What Batts Can I Not Use

i was thinking some bat caps but i want to run 2 of there huge batts

If space inside your vehicle is not an issue, you might wanna consider getting the price of a 2 batcaps (biggest batcaps they have) and compare it to the price of the biggest Powermaster or Kinetik batteries. Maybe you can get 4-5 of this batteries versus 2 of the batcaps. The more the better and guaranteed you will be impress when doing bass race or dbdraging . . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

ive used the kentik and im not happy with them the dont ever hold a good charge for me and i want to go eather optima or bat caps and what do you think about the batcap i posted a few post backs

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

ive used the kentik and im not happy with them the dont ever hold a good charge for me and i want to go eather optima or bat caps and what do you think about the batcap i posted a few post backs

Those batcap's you posted were pretty good but don't get me wrong, not a whole lot of us (dbdragster / bassracers) used them to run our systems. Mostly we are running "Powermaster" batteries. A good 4-6 of this kind of batts will take care of your system no problem. A good "powermaster charger" will be good to have also for batts maintenance. It's basically your choice, this is just a suggestion based on experiences running this kind of batts. Good luck !

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

ya i hear you thanks for the feed back im not sure what i want to do but ive heard alot about powermaster (all good thing) but my thing is there too close to the kinetik for me

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

:clapping: I just wanna be honest with you, if you really wanna try the "batcap" . . . . that will be a thumbs up :friends:

but for an "optima" . . . please try do gather lots of comparisons or opinions from competitors like me. IMO I will not go for an "optima" batts. :01nocomment8so: Not even close to Powermaster, Kinetik or Batcaps . . . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg