Sonic Electronix

There is quite a large learning curve when you get into running big power setups. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. You may be able to afford the amps and subs but can you afford the extra wood to build a stronger box, wire, alts and batts to get current to the high powered amps. It takes power to make power.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Lol well as $ grows, so will the things i buy. I want something that this county has never seen, ie. 18's or 4 12's etc. Nobody around here has anything but kicker & 1k rms and think it does 180! I want to stand out from the crowd..

Well I understand about being different from the crowd. You can't go wrong with DC and Sundown my friend. You will be louder than everyone else no doubt. But I think its fun to see the look on peoples faces when you have the same size and number of subs they do but are louder than they ever dream to be. Take assman for example, he runs only tens and drops some serious numbers. Just make sure you budget yourself well and read up alot on this forum. You will be slappin before you know it.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Well I understand about being different from the crowd. You can't go wrong with DC and Sundown my friend. You will be louder than everyone else no doubt. But I think its fun to see the look on peoples faces when you have the same size and number of subs they do but are louder than they ever dream to be. Take assman for example, he runs only tens and drops some serious numbers. Just make sure you budget yourself well and read up alot on this forum. You will be slappin before you know it.

Haha yessir! Man i really would, but as said everybody has 2 12's or 2 15's w/ max 1500 rms & think its doin 500 on tl lmao.

What's his #'s w/ his 10s?

I've ALWAYS been into spl, nothing like bass lol specially 145+ comin out ur truck :)

No system as of now..

honestly dude... id save for the sundown amps... they r very power efficient amps i.e less electrical required and they r very high quality amps!! for subs.. id go with DC.. they rnt hella expensive and they r very good priced subs for what u get!! plus.. Rusty is a awesome guy!! cant beat his cs!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Dont know what numbers assman is hitting, check his build threads.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY