rumproast789 Posted July 5, 2009 Author Report Posted July 5, 2009 Sensitive eye excuse = prescription from your eye doctor... Now even with my prescription I'm over my limit but i just show them the little piece of paper and they let me slide...Triple limo back and rear side windows....Double limo doors, and a limo strip of 13" up front....Little much I'd say but damn does it look clean... But night backing is a bitch... Now when people get all up on my ass I still don't get blinded lol. So I don't get as much road rage.... So Tint= less road rage= World is a safer place Tint makes the world a safer place FTMFW!!! my eye doctor says she couldnt do it, I have to go to some special expensive one, and then get the tint. maybe another time 2002 ford explorer 200 amp rewound alt single 18" Fi btl fully loaded 2 1750's 2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts 2 ought wiring cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693
VistaV6 Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 My buddy got pulled over for 720 watts of 2 polk 12's. Edit: He probably had dirty rap on downtown or something like that though, but still, noise violations are stupid. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.