Sonic Electronix

great, these are the pics i like to see so i can visualize what i need to do. im almost threw with my PT assistant work and hurting some peoples knees and shit (lol, people just dont like PT for some reason). so ill be shooting for these soon.

if anyone else has pics like this i would greatly thank you for posting them, im more of a visual type guy on things. sorry for all the Q's but this site is very helpful on stuff like this

this is the door i have, but im wanting to do something similar with speakers but in fiberglass. any new thoughts please share

handleinstall_01.jpg

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=43861

At the bottom is My Door Pod build, I hope there are some pics in there to help you visually..

I attached mine from the back, threw the plastic into the pod back-plate with Wood Screws/Glue. I didnt happen to get a non-blurred pic so there is no reference but i did run a piece of the 3M double sided bumper trim tape around the edges where it will contact the plastic. I didnt peel it yet cuzz i gotta take em off to trim out obviously but thatll help "stick" it some as well.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Look @ my build pics. I used some 1/2 inch bolts.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=41888

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!