Second Skin Audio

Mmats 15" Jaggernaut ?

well to start off i have two 15" mmats juggernaut subs that i never used . i have looked on youtube to see if there is any hair tricks from these subs on line and have came up empty. the main reason i am asking is i have the subs sitting here and wanted to use them but my main thing is lots of air and low bass .....

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

ive heard a few of them

not much out there that size thats louder, and they played pretty low

cant remember who owns it, i want to say it was a chevy trailblazer in the memory of anthony delgado, idk why that name came up other than i think its right, it was in deephitters mag a while back, its black with his pic airbrushed on the hood and a bigass screen in the back....saw it at the proline show last summer

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

ive heard a few of them

not much out there that size thats louder, and they played pretty low

cant remember who owns it, i want to say it was a chevy trailblazer in the memory of anthony delgado, idk why that name came up other than i think its right, it was in deephitters mag a while back, its black with his pic airbrushed on the hood and a bigass screen in the back....saw it at the proline show last summer

ya there is lot of mmats out here in ny . but i am trying to see if i can compare them to a fi btl 15"

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

i think they def will do :hairtrick: s

if you tune em low(30-29hz) and play low end music. I have seen people w/ single 12's doing :hairtrick: 's out of a trunk car w/ the seats dropped. If you run em at rms, in a good enclosure, im all most positive you could get em to alot of :hairtrick: 's

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

id say its better than the fi for lows and better spl but im a huge mmats fan i would love to own some juggs soon

i have had them sitting in my closeet in my room for about 4 years and i have tryed to sell them but no luck . And now the wife needs more shoe space...... lol lol lol

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

i think they def will do :hairtrick: s

if you tune em low(30-29hz) and play low end music. I have seen people w/ single 12's doing :hairtrick: 's out of a trunk car w/ the seats dropped. If you run em at rms, in a good enclosure, im all most positive you could get em to alot of :hairtrick: 's

ya well i think i am going to give it a shot unless i can find a trade .......

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

well do work son put them in your whip id try to buy them off of you but no moneys right now but if you want to sell em pm with prices

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.