Well, hmmm, what can I say? Nothing really except if you say it's the loudest system you've ever EVER had, that must be damn good.5kw on each sub? I'd be lucky to get 2kw to each one, when I get whatever ones I decide on. I think I'd be better off with 4 15s than 2 18s (since there is no way in hell I could fit 4 18s). what you think?Btw... I have 51" wide x 27" high x 20" deep to play with. That's what, 15.9 cubes? Wonder how much more I can get by removing the trimpanels and rear part of the headliner. hmmm.I hate thinking and you and Shawn are making me do a lot of that.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

didnt the same guy who designed the MT design the BTL and the rest of the Fi line????  so im sure they got alot in common.  they are fckin awesome for the price even with all the upgrades.  i have a feeling Fi Audio is gonna Grow fast.  but better order now before they are in backorder.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I will put it this way  it is Absolutly INSANE, I went with steve last nite on the first test run and it hurts, I mean It seriously HURTS,  very possibly the LOUDEST thing I ever heard, on  the scale of 1-10, its a 18David

didnt the same guy who designed the MT design the BTL and the rest of the Fi line????  so im sure they got alot in common. they are fckin awesome for the price even with all the upgrades. i have a feeling Fi Audio is gonna Grow fast.  but better order now before they are in backorder.

They will never be on backorder as Every Sub is Custom made for each Customer.Scott was the owner of RE, He designed all of RE speakers, yrs later he sold the company, and now is the owner/ designer for Fi.

Guest 90accordman

didnt the same guy who designed the MT design the BTL and the rest of the Fi line????  so im sure they got alot in common. they are fckin awesome for the price even with all the upgrades. i have a feeling Fi Audio is gonna Grow fast.  but better order now before they are in backorder.

They will never be on backorder as Every Sub is Custom made for each Customer.Scott was the owner of RE, He designed all of RE speakers, yrs later he sold the company, and now is the owner/ designer for Fi.
the owning of RE part is news to me, i understood he worked there and designed the drivers, but didnt know he owned at one point in time