Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

to really get the concept of the 4d idea u need to watch a movie called "Flatland"

it really makes u think

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Also take note that there are black holes, but there are also "white holes." For those that do not know what a white hole is they are like black holes, but instead of sucking up everything that gets too close (the event horizon), white holes "spit" things out. They are referred to as time reversals of black holes. Could it be that a black hole is the entrance and a white hole is the exit? There is your wormhole. Now the question remains, if a wormhole does exist, how do you survive travel through it? What type of shielding would be required. I would love to see this answered in my life time but i highly doubt that I will lol.

Well there's my food for thought :D

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Also take note that there are black holes, but there are also "white holes." For those that do not know what a white hole is they are like black holes, but instead of sucking up everything that gets too close (the event horizon), white holes "spit" things out. They are referred to as time reversals of black holes. Could it be that a black hole is the entrance and a white hole is the exit? There is your wormhole. Now the question remains, if a wormhole does exist, how do you survive travel through it? What type of shielding would be required. I would love to see this answered in my life time but i highly doubt that I will lol.

Well there's my food for thought :D

i did not know about white holes... very interesting

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i did not know about white holes... very interesting

There is speculation on whether or night white holes are just supermassive black holes that got and I use this term vaguely, compressed, to the point where they became anti-matter. We are definitely dealing with the unknown here, which is cool, because it's not a subject you talk about everyday. Hopefully enough of you guys are space-nerdy enough to keep this thread alive, I like it.

Fun chit.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I just realized the irony of the fact that my media player on random just played two songs in a row, Space Dye Vest and then Psychic Chasm ( the album it is on is called Spirals in Hyperspace) ...I listen to a lot of prog rock but that's pretty unlikely as I type in a thread about space.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

There is speculation on whether or night white holes are just supermassive black holes that got and I use this term vaguely, compressed, to the point where they became anti-matter. We are definitely dealing with the unknown here, which is cool, because it's not a subject you talk about everyday. Hopefully enough of you guys are space-nerdy enough to keep this thread alive, I like it.

Fun chit.

Me too. I'll probably be taking another astronomy course in the spring :P I would for fall but my schedule is full enough as is.

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

italy dude i can talk about this shit for hours on end.

now just for clarification anti-matter is also called dark-matter which is the "space" in our universe. this anti-matter occupies the areas in which there is no matter in our dimension. this leads to a theory that all dimensions are linked because due to our observations there cannot be nothing... there is always something. which could just be a flaw in human thinking

simply: anti-matter is matter that we percieve as nothing but is wut we see as matter in another dimension which means our matter is anti-matter to some other dimension.

am i correct?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

now just for clarification anti-matter is also called dark-matter which is the "space" in our universe. this anti-matter occupies the areas in which there is no matter in our dimension. this leads to a theory that all dimensions are linked because due to our observations there cannot be nothing... there is always something. which could just be a flaw in human thinking

simply: anti-matter is matter that we percieve as nothing but is wut we see as matter in another dimension which means our matter is anti-matter to some other dimension.

am i correct?

by that reasoning, I would have to say yes.

15xtrur.png

am i correct?

anti matter is like the opposite of normal matter, when lets say anti matter hydrogen and normal matter hydrogen come in contact they both disappear releasing lots of energy in the process

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Archived