Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

how to start this...

Einstein once theorized that space is composed of a "fabric" that he called space time. space time can be described as the 3d modeling program type thing

for example:

Posted Image

u see this example is incorrect but its impossible for humans to imagine what space-time would actually look like. considering there is no definite interval between the planes which interlock and create space a visual representation would look like a solid cube and the meaning would be lost. there are an infinite amount of planes which create space-time

now according to Einsteins theory any mass placed within space-time bends that fabric and creates what we call gravity. its easy to interpret how this theory works when there is only one plane drawn. for example:

Posted Image

u see how the "fabric" below the earth is bent due to the mass of the earth? well this explains two things. why it is the earth "floats" in space and why the moon rotates around us. and also why we revolve around the sun and so on. black holes are described as a tear in space-time. essentially a steep hole in the fabric.

now... in order for objects to move they have to move on this fabric of space-time. which makes sense thinking about celestial bodies. however the problem i have is on Earth. why is it that we cant walk on space-time into the sky? but birds can fly.

so what is it that keeps us from being able to move on this space-time that can easily support a planet and our gigantic sun?

i wanna get a debate started bout this. no one plas the god card understand? this is purely theoretic science involving quantum physics, calculus and the string theory. but dont be scared to chime in if u dont know ill try and explain the best i can

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I am not fond of the second pic showing the "space fabric" because it is very misleading and it is used all of the time in educational vids. Not sure of a better way make an image, but that is not a very good representation. Just had to get that out there.

It has been mentioned many times that if one could create a dense enough object in space, it would warp the space/time fabric to the point that you could hop through this point and end up millions of light years away almost instantly. The problem with this would be the forces at play would be so strong and the gravity of the object so strong that it would be impossible for this to work.

Birds fly by moving air with their wings. it has nothing at all to do with space/time or anything even closely related. The fourth dimension is not something physical that we could walk on.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

• 4 weeks later...

It has been mentioned many times that if one could create a dense enough object in space, it would warp the space/time fabric to the point that you could hop through this point and end up millions of light years away almost instantly. The problem with this would be the forces at play would be so strong and the gravity of the object so strong that it would be impossible for this to work.

When stars die out sometimes they implode compacting all that matter into a very small space which has a density of almost infinite, that creates a black hole like he said is a tear in the space fabric/ a very steep hole in the fabric, so if this hole is so long and steep it should end somewhere else very far away. So in theory when you get sucked in you should appear at where this "steep hole" ends. ( if you could survive).

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

When stars die out sometimes they implode compacting all that matter into a very small space which has a density of almost infinite, that creates a black hole like he said is a tear in the space fabric/ a very steep hole in the fabric, so if this hole is so long and steep it should end somewhere else very far away. So in theory when you get sucked in you should appear at where this "steep hole" ends. ( if you could survive).

i was talkin to my gf bout this black hole thing and she brought up a good point.

a black hole supposedly compacts all the matter into an infintesimally small point while still retaining its orginal mass.

this is impossible due to the law of conservation of matter. matter must be destroyed (ormoved) in order for this point to exist

this leads me to believe a black hole and worm hole are one and the same. they simply move the objects someplace else

make sense?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i was talkin to my gf bout this black hole thing and she brought up a good point.

a black hole supposedly compacts all the matter into an infintesimally small point while still retaining its orginal mass.

this is impossible due to the law of conservation of matter. matter must be destroyed (ormoved) in order for this point to exist

this leads me to believe a black hole and worm hole are one and the same. they simply move the objects someplace else

make sense?

Yes sorta along what i was trying to say, ( i should have said it in a more simpler way like you did ).

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

I kinda second what cunokyle said. Sometimes you have to get off the visualizations to show one point and get back to reality. the same force that holds the earth in place is the same force that holds you from waking up into the atmosphere. Birds can beat this force with lift. Its kinda the same concept with a black hole... but there is nothing that can excape its gravity. as stated, its a hard thing to conceptualize, and its all really just theory to a point.

make sense?

It doesn't defy the law of conservation of matter at all. all of the mass is still there, its just compressed. take a nerf ball and squish it. (for the sake of argument assume you are in a vacume or something) All of the matter is still there, just compressed. It is the same with a black hole, just the compression is on an atomic scale and happens to be somewhat infinite.

^^x2

just compressing deeper and deeper.

Couple things that are semi-related i should bring up that i am interested in.

1) Every Galaxy has a black hole in the Center, and Stars orbit this body the same way deep space comets come towards the sun then slingshot back out into deep space.

2) We know how fast light travels, and can guess the age of the universe by finding the envelope of space. Think of the earth in the center of a globe, light in all directions originating from the farthest point is 6.4(example) billion lightyears away

now- what does an object see that is at the outermost point of this sphere? it can see us- but it cannot see the point directly opposite on this said sphere. which means, it can also see equally as far in the direction away from us that we cannot see.

i should draw a picture- make any sense?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I only have one question for the TC, where did you get the cush?

^^^^^^^X2

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived