should i be interested in this or not? i really like it.

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/1168229441.html

i wish it was a manual but that dosent matter...if i get it i plan on 2 15" lvl 3s :hairtrick:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

sooo much labor needs to be put in that car if u got the time why not. its cheeaap

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dude get it that will be go kick ass

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I would say go for it, the drivers door issues are probably from the owners lack of automotive knowledge and the trim shit aint nothin, same for the glove box. Whats important is there, go run it, see if you like it, then buy it and fix it up an have fun, why not dependability is there so he says

Buy it. swap the omni glh turbo motor in it, haul some ass.

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

im thinking long term project, with either 2 15"s or 4 10"s, air-ride suspension, engine&trans from a rolled SRT4, and just MAYBE something like steves civic. 2 racing seats and a wall, shit would pound with 2 lvl4Xl18's&2 saz3kds's huh?

im waiting to get a job till i get my glasses i so DESPERATELY need...more on that in a bit, but i think this thing has potential.

can anyone click the email link and tell me what his actual email is? my email gives me the website URL as his email address.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

sooo much labor needs to be put in that car if u got the time why not. its cheeaap

my first ride was a 87 buick that a bought when i didnt know shit and thought it woulda been a hella cool with hydraulics (no fucking joke) but i was 13 at the time.

the exterior trim will probly be shaved, along with the handles, no lambo hinges tho, those are cheesy now, but thats just im my head i suppose....

i can get parts cheap as hell due to my connections at orileys and advanced auto-parts.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever