After we step off from our staging area. We are on our own I'm talking nothing (our fob that we leave from doesn't even have power) what we'll have will be carried water and chow will be air dropped or convoyed. It's gonna be serious. I'm not trying to talk it up or none of that but we are gonna hate life (oh well) it is what it is. I feel fortunate to be a part of this MEB it's gonna be historic, maybe not in the textbooks but among fellow infantryman. We will create new FOBs for following units and set the foundation for future operations. We are the first marines that will be in this area and the first of any coallition force to step foot thier since the war started in 2001.

And there is no need to thank me (although I appricieate it) but I joined because I wanted to protect OUR way of life regardless of your background, religion and ethnicity. Sucess is a state of mind. Think about it people give up everything they have to make it to our country and once they get here in thier mind it's thier first step to "making it". Sorry kinda went off on a tangent. But like I said no phones, no chowhall, no tv, no xbox or ps, no Internet or SMD :(. I really wanted to get a SMD beenie to represent in some pics but had to spend the flow on gear. Don't worry though I'll represent somehow in a few pics. Thanks again guys/gals for the input and supporting a brotha and Steve for setting up a place for us to kick it.

Sorry but, you have my thanks and mad props and respect, its people like you, and the other troops that allow everyone else to be able to live the way we do (like savages..lol,,over the top systems, and countless hours just aimlessly browsing the forums :lol: ) but seriously mad props and respect...AND BY CHANCE IF YA GET A CHANCE TO HIT THE FORUMS WHILE UR THERE POST AN ADDRESS TO SEND MAIL IM SURE SOMEONE WILL MAKE SURE YA GET THAT SMD BEANIE ;)

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

we arrived in krzygystan (sorry spelling) last night and its 10 hours ahead of eastern time zone so im speaking to you from the future lol. im at a air force base (camp manas) waiting for the rest of the battalion. this duty station wouldnt be half bad. the air forces' got it right when it come to troop welfare this is the best chow hall ive EVER been to. i think we leave tomorrow night to our final destination so i dont know if i'll be able to keep in touch to often. but thank you again everyone. and i will keep you informed as much as possible.

be safe out there brother when u on patrol if u have to do it i want a turban when u come back lol see ya when u get back

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i did my time over there as well

stay positive and be safe also hit the gym as often as you can the more things you can find to dothe better.

when i was there it was long boring days but once i started lifting the weight and taking some online classes the last 7 or 8 months just flew by

get to camp liberty if you can very relaxing theres a crap load of mwr stuff to do

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

• 6 months later...

welcome home bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived