Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Who Makes Free Air Subs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for 2 8'in subs... Anyone know who still makes free air subs? Thanks.. :hairtrick:

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903

Posted
I'm looking for 2 8'in subs... Anyone know who still makes free air subs? Thanks.. :hairtrick:

I actually need a couple of these myself, anyone have any input?

Posted

DLS OA8.

Beeeefy little 8" sub. I believe they're 8 ohm though, put 2 in parallel and bridge a decent 2 channel to them and you're away :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...