Jump to content

Sigh... Might Aswell Do It...


Which car?  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which car would you guys get?

    • 2009 Nissan 370z
      28
    • 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L v6
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted

I will post pics tomorrow. And from what I know about corvettes and v8s in general... they do not GENERALLY get good gas mileage.

all ls1 6 spd get great mileage

the cobra mustang gets decent like 22-25 out of boost but seriously who stays out of boost?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

all ls1 6 spd get great mileage

the cobra mustang gets decent like 22-25 out of boost but seriously who stays out of boost?

If you'd like to pay the extra 15-20k for me to get a corvette than by all means, be my guest. I can't afford a corvette and nor do I want one. Also, neither the 370 or the genesis(which I posted about) have turbo/superchargers so why would you even bring boost into the equation?

Posted

If you'd like to pay the extra 15-20k for me to get a corvette than by all means, be my guest. I can't afford a corvette and nor do I want one. Also, neither the 370 or the genesis(which I posted about) have turbo/superchargers so why would you even bring boost into the equation?

instead of a new car you need to back to school and learn how to read

and I never said new vette did I? I don't want a vette and don't recommend I said the cobra gets that mpg because you said v8's get bad gas mileage so I showed you 2 that don't

and if actually read the whole post you would see I never ever said to get a vette I just pointed out where you were wrong. I seriously doubt you would be able to drive a vette especially the new ones they don't handle how people think and they wreck them cause they have been watching fast and the furious to much

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

instead of a new car you need to back to school and learn how to read

and I never said new vette did I? I don't want a vette and don't recommend I said the cobra gets that mpg because you said v8's get bad gas mileage so I showed you 2 that don't

I don't believe in buying used cars. I would never buy a car from a person like myself who drives a car hard as fuck. Hence why I don't buy used cars. Anyway, im done arguing with you. I believe edmunds more than you, because they actually are experts. And just to show you what I mean :

Corvette 18-19mpg

Cobra 16mpg

Enough of replying to your posts. If you don't believe im getting a 370, so be it. Ill take plenty of pics tomorrow when I get back from NJ.

"Fuck the haters, they're all we need to survive" ;)

Posted

um those are so wrong it's not even funny do I need to show you what all the svt and ls1 guys are getting for mpg

and I do believe your getting the car

or should I say that mommy and daddy are getting it for you

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

How much are the 370, On topic I wouldnt get eather not much for the tiny cars, I want a 06 Supercharged GTO, I found one on autotrader with 4000 miles on it for 22000 dollars, so I would go with that 400hp 25mgp highway 18 city, and its a V8

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

How much are the 370, On topic I wouldnt get eather not much for the tiny cars, I want a 06 Supercharged GTO, I found one on autotrader with 4000 miles on it for 22000 dollars, so I would go with that 400hp 25mgp highway 18 city, and its a V8

The new 370 im getting tomorrow is the sport package 6 speed MT. $34,230 + taxes&tags. I have my accord which has $14000 left to pay on it and appraised at $20,500 which gives me a total of $6500 down on my new 370.

As to the GTO... They may get that gas mileage, which is the same as the 370, but its used and im against used cars. But if thats what you want, go for it. (still doubt its as fast and agile as the 370z though)

Posted

The new 370 im getting tomorrow is the sport package 6 speed MT. $34,230 + taxes&tags. I have my accord which has $14000 left to pay on it and appraised at $20,500 which gives me a total of $6500 down on my new 370.

As to the GTO... They may get that gas mileage, which is the same as the 370, but its used and im against used cars. But if thats what you want, go for it. (still doubt its as fast and agile as the 370z though)

as agile as a z no but in a straight line it will kill the z by like 10 lengths pretty close to the same length and a 100 horse power advantage and the gto is designed to go straight the z is made to go around corners and be a very balanced ride

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

as agile as a z no but in a straight line it will kill the z by like 10 lengths pretty close to the same length and a 100 horse power advantage and the gto is designed to go straight the z is made to go around corners and be a very balanced ride

The GTO is also used in the drift world, so it could be modified to do corners as well, but the same could be said with the 370Z it could be modded to do the straight line as well as the GTO.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

The GTO is also used in the drift world, so it could be modified to do corners as well, but the same could be said with the 370Z it could be modded to do the straight line as well as the GTO.

I was talking stock to stock though and the torque of the ls6 helps alot with that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2142 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...